A 20 Group is a peer collaboration model that allows you to meet with other BHPH dealers of similar size from non-competing markets to share best practices, successes, and more importantly, failures. NCM® Associates is the originator of the automotive 20 Group process, and has been empowering dealers to learn from one another since 1947.
A typical BHPH 20 Group meets three times a year at a location chosen by the group. Meetings can range from 1 ½ to 3 days depending on what the group wants to discuss and the location.
The ability to get away from the day-to-day distractions of the dealership and share ideas with some of the brightest, most successful dealers in the industry are some of the key factors that drive profitability amongst NCM® group members.
In addition to the meetings, members receive monthly financial composites that allow them to compare themselves to other group members, as well as comparing themselves against the NCM Benchmarks® across all groups.
The meetings are facilitated by a professional NCM Executive Conference Moderator with years of experience in the BHPH and LHPH industry. The agenda and hot-topic discussion is decided by members of the group.
Topics of discussion include:
- Proper Inventory
- Collections policy and procedures
- Hiring and retaining top talent
- Sales and collection pay plans
- Employee productivity
- And much more!
Why choose NCM as your Buy Here Pay Here 20 Group provider?
You have probably realized by now the power of the BHPH 20 Group peer collaboration model, but why should you choose NCM Associates to facilitate your group?
- NCM Associates is the originator and pioneer of the 20 Group model. We started our first Ford 20 Group nearly 70 years ago and that group is still in existence today!
- Data Integrity- Numbers are only as good as their accuracy. All statements are reviewed personally by a moderator before they are compiled and sent to you in your monthly composite. Our data team manages and processes your data in-house; we don’t outsource it!
- Access to an Industry Expert- Your emails and calls are personally answered and returned by your moderator, not an assistant or secretary. Even when we are facilitating meetings, you can expect a return email or call within 24 hours!
- Custom Composites- You have the ability to log on to your member website and compare yourself against as many or as few members from your group as you want in whatever categories you want.
- It’s All About You- The group gets to decide what goes into the composite, where you want to meet, agenda topics, and much more.
- Online Training- Your membership includes training from some of the top experts in the industry that would cost you thousands to obtain on your own. This training is delivered by our OnDemand virtual training site.
- No Contracts or Commitment- If you don’t feel like you are getting value from the group, you can resign from the group at any time.
- Innovation- As the industry leader, NCM is always working with the brightest minds in the industry to develop tools and strategies to help you become more profitable. As a BHPH 20 Group member, you often get access to these tools for a reduced cost or even free!
In addition to the 20 Group, NCM Associates also offers on and offsite consulting as well as BHPH training for salespeople, collectors, and managers.
If you are ready to join your peers and find out how to achieve a 50% or better ROI, click here or contact me today at 913-827-6677 or email@example.com.